“You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face … You must do the thing which you think you cannot do.” Eleanor Roosevelt
Remember, became a winner or looser is a choice. Decide today that you will be successful and became a winner. You must take complete responsibility for your actions. You can’t pin your success on anyone else.
There are simple step to became a winner:
1. Start by smiling more. Look to the positive side in everything. Don’t list all the reasons why something is hard and you can’t do it. Always believe that you “can do it”. Keep your mind in positive thingking.
2. Visualize and write down how you desire to became a winner, live successfully, and then read out loud. Break down your vision into manageable and small goals (tasks). The benefits are:
- You’ll focus on small tasks you can and will do.
- This creates a sense of satisfaction in completing each small step towards achievement.
3. Don’t allow critics and detractors to derail your plans and lose your focus because of them. Focus your attention on your goals.
4. If at first you don’t succeed, find out why & try again. Don’t blame anyone or anything. You must learn from your failure. Don’t quit too early. Winners never quit and quitters never win. Be strong, never give up!
5. You + God = enough. Don’t forget Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful. Because we don’t have the power to benefit or harm ourself, except by Allah’s permission.
Take action now and success is your right !